Management Rights has its pitfalls which can be confusing and overwhelming and that is why you need experienced specialist legal advice to achieve the right outcomes for you.
The following indicates the types of services we provide:
- Acting in the sale and purchase of existing and off the plan management rights
- Comprehensive legal due diligence reports
- Structuring advice
- Attending and addressing body corporate meetings
- Code of conduct advice
- Partnership agreements and structures
- Structuring and asset protection
- Exit Strategies
- Exercise of options and agreement "top ups"
- Licencing advice
- Advice and preparation of letting appointments and leasebacks
- Dispute Resolution
- Advising developers on the creation and sale of management rights for their development
- GST, stamp duty and tax
Two key differences between SMH and other firms working in the management rights area are:-
- our ability to provide GST and tax/structuring advice as part of our overall strategy for each client. This expertise is provided by partner David Hughes and his tax team; and
- our ability to act for clients buying/selling/setting up management rights in all states of Australia.